11 Bottles of 2013 Pilot Block Pinot Noir
1 Bottle of Jim Beam Black Label 700ml
Winery: The grapes were cold soaked and minimally treated the preserve the fleshy fruit flavours of pinot noir. Minimal cap management was used during fermentation, with only two pumpovers per day. Judicious use of used French oak has preserved the classic pinot noir fruit characters.
Colour: Light cherry red with brick red hue.
Bouquet: Initially you are greeted by fresh cherry and rhubarb, with hints of violets. These fruits are married well with a slight stalkiness. Savoury oak characters add complexity to the generous nose.
Palate: On the palate there are juicy cherry and blackberry fruits, good savoury flavours and spice. The palate is supported by subtle spice and toasty oak. Fine velvety tannins and good acid are balanced well to produce a very enjoyable food wine.
Jim Beam Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey was originally distilled in 1795. Jim Beam has gone on to become an whiskey icon here in Australia and across the world. Distilled using only the finest products, Jim Beam continues to be at the top of its class today.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case to SA, VIC, ACT, NSW, QLD
- $19.95 Flat rate per case to NT, WA, TAS
- Deal is for 11 bottles of Wine and 1 bottle of Bourbon
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.