This Cabernet Sauvignon has been aged in French and American oak and displays a rich palate with intense aromas of black cherries, plums and dark chocolate. The 2010/2011 Grape growing season was one of the hardest to date. Heavy rain pre harvest meant that extra care was taken to ensure maximum quality of the vineyard. Mild temperatures in March led to even ripening and good flavour development.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.