The cool climate of the Adelaide Hills produces some of Australiaâ€™s best Sauvignon Blanc and the 2014 Kakaba Reserve Sauvignon Blanc is a particularly fine example.
An elegant wine with intense aromatics and a full fruit driven palate. Fresh tropical melon and crisp cucumber with hints of passion fruit, lychee and paw paw. The wine has well balanced acidity and great length of fruit.
Medals & Awards
Bronze medal at the Adelaide Hills Wine Show 2014
- $7.50 Flat rate per caseÂ Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.