James Halliday gave the wine a rating of 89 points and it was awarded a Bronze medal in the Royal Sydney Wine Show 2015. Drink by: 2021 The Adelaide Hills is rapidly gaining a reputation for producing some really excellent Pinot Noir and the 2013 Kakaba Reserve Pinot Noir is a particularly fine example. The fruit was sourced from Kuitpo in the coolest, southern most part of the hills and is a mix of G8V3, MV6 and D4V2 clones. The resulting wine exhibits elegant dark cherries with lifted Satsuma plum and nuances of beetroot, integrated cinnamon spice and hints of fennel seeds. The wine is well balanced with length, drive and persistence.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.