Velvety, ripe fleshy cherry fruit flavours with a lingering astringency- from firm supple grape and oak tannins. Still a very youthful wine that will develop into a softer, richer, complex individual, as time goes on. Colour: Deep, earthy red with purple and plum coloured hues. Nose: Toasty, spicey, cherry plum, chocolate with a hint of mint.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.