Intense blackberry and cassis fruit with a hint of chocolate and mint, the soft oak tannins and mouth filling fruit permeates through to the back palate and lingers longingly, thus imploring the drinker to ask for more of this carefully crafted Victorian Cabernet with a complimentary dash of Coonawarra as well.
Deep plum and cherry red with a purple hue on the edges. Nose: Concentrated blackberry and ripe plums with subtle, toasty aromas.
Bronze Medal - 2016 Limestone Coast Wine Class 36
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.