GOLD MEDAL – Sydney international Wine Competition. An array of flavours happening, all in balance with none dominating. There is dark berries, olives, mocha, a minty touch and an earthiness, all combining in a persistence of flavours going through to a very pleasant tannins finish.This was over 20 months with 6 rackings. American Hogsheads were used with a mix of cooperages and age of barrels. New barrels were 20%, the rest between 2 and 4 years old. This Cabernet includes a 9% Cabernet Franc component. Opaque black dark red colour with a dark red hue. Aromas of ripe blackcurrant, dark chocolate and liquorice are overlaid by some toasty oak and spice. Medium to full bodied generous ripe blackcurrant flavours are to the fore with some dark chocolate characters also present over toasty oak and spice. Solid but fine grained tannins. Medium to long aftertaste of ripe blackcurrant, subtle dark chocolate, cedary tobacco and spice. Cellar 5-6 years.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case to SA, VIC, ACT, NSW, QLD
- $19.95 Flat rate per case to NT, WA & TAS
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.