Unlike dessert wines, this wine can be enjoyed with spicy foods. The burst of citrus is followed by a residual sweetness, which rapidly disappears thanks to the bright acidity. A refreshing wine even though slightly sweet, it’s great with garlic prawns and spicy fish dishes.
This premium wine is made from grapes grown on the Iron Gate Estate at Pokolbin in the Lower Hunter Valley. The region was one of the first in Australia to cultivate grapes for winemaking.
Traditional handpicking together with the latest winemaking technology combine to produce wines with outstanding varietal characteristics. It will drink well now but will benefit from ageing. Drink before 2020.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.