The repour stopper provides a simple, effective way for you to keep your favourite wine fresh once opened.
Simply pop the repour stopper into the bottle and the unique oxygen absorbing technology within the stopper gets to work removing the oxygen within the bottle that causes your wine to deteriorate.
- Repour is designed around a standard 750ML bottle of wine under the assumption of 5 5-ounce pours and around its ability to absorb the oxygen from 1500ML of air.
- Material inside the stopper continuously removes all of the oxygen from the air above the wine and from the wine itself, completely stopping the degradation process.
- As Repour works to remove the oxygen, it also depleting its active ingredient - which is why its use is not unlimited.
- Other wine preservation products use air displacement, which reduces the oxygen but doesn't eliminate it, so they will keep your wine fresh for a few days at most.
- Repour will keep your favorite wine fresh for days, weeks, or months!
- Each Repour stopper will save one 750ML bottle of wine when taken glass-by-glass over an extended period.
- When the bottle is empty, dispose of the stopper and start again with a new one on the next opened bottle.
- Repour works so well, the wine may need to "open up" again when you return to pour another glass.
- Keep Repour in the bottle when not pouring wine. Extended exposure to air outside of the bottle will lessen its ability to preserve wine.
- When using Repour, do not store your wine bottle on its side. Doing so will render Repour ineffective.
Please see here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use repour for more than one bottle?
Repour was designed to absorb the oxygen of one bottle of wine, enjoyed glass-by-glass, over an extended period. If used on a second bottle, it may lose its oxygen-absorbing capacity before you finish the bottle. When your bottle is done, so is Repour. To ensure effectiveness, start with a new Repour on each new bottle.