The cool climate of the Adelaide Hills is the ideal place to grow Sauvignon Blanc, producing grapes with green herbaceous notes and intense tropical fruit characters, which our winemaker has crafted into this fruit driven, elegant, but approachable wine.
The grapes were sourced from two premium vineyards the first in the Kenton Valley sub-region of the Adelaide Hills and the other at Forreston in the northern part of the Adelaide Hills. They were harvested in the pre-dawn cool and delivered to the winery where we gently crushed the grapes extracting the delicate fruit flavours without absorbing the harsh skin tannins. This gentle approach has produced this lovely, elegant fruit driven wine.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.