One of the most fruit-driven Verdelhos in the Valley, it packs a punch of pineapple, passionfruit and rockmelon. A little sweetness on the palate is cleaned up by a tangy finish. Perfect with spicy Asian dishes.
This premium wine is made from grapes grown on the Iron Gate Estate at Pokolbin in the Lower Hunter Valley. The region was one of the first in Australia to cultivate grapes for winemaking.
Traditional handpicking together with the latest winemaking technology combine to produce wines with outstanding varietal characteristics. It will drink well now but will benefit from ageing. Drink before 2020.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.