The Winemaker Uncorked Shiraz is packed with flavour, created with carefully selected fruit from the NSW Riverina region. Gently aged in oak, the wine has hints of chocolate, coffee and blackberries. This is a low-preservative wine with minimal intervention. This means that the grapes were hand picked, the wine had minimal human intervention. This may or may not cause sediment in the bottom of the bottle.
Cheaper Buy The Dozen's CEO has rated this wine at 98 points. He believes it is better than some $50 to $100 a bottle wines!
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.