The Winemaker Uncorked Ruby Cabernet is a medium bodied table wine. Gently aged in oak, the wine has hints of chocolate and coffee. This is a low-preservative wine with minimal intervention. This means that the grapes were hand picked, the wine had minimal human intervention. This may or may not cause sediment in the bottom of the bottle.
Cheaper Buy The Dozen's CEO has rated this wine at 98 points. He believes it is better than some $50 to $100 a bottle wines!
- $7.50 Flat rate per case to SA, VIC, ACT, NSW, QLD
- $19.95 Flat rate per case to NT, WA & TAS
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.