Tempranillo is proving to be one of the more successful alternative varietals which is rapidly finding a following in Australia, particularly in the Adelaide Hills where it thrives in the cool conditions. The 2013 Kakaba Reserve Tempranillo is a perfectly good example of the genre. Dark cherry, with rich plum overtones, cinnamon spice with hints of chocolate and vanillin. Medium bodied with balanced mineral acidity and textural savoury tannins.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.