Our 2009 Cabernet Shiraz displays ripe plum/blackberry fruit with hints of dark chocolate and vanillin oak. The palate is soft and round with well integrated oak, fruit, and fine tannins on the finish. A classic Australian blend of Cabernet and Shiraz to produce an outstanding and flavoursome wine.
Rated 95 points by a prominent wine enthusiast.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 6 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.