No each way bets required with The Punters 2017 Shiraz. On the nose you will enjoy a bouquet of attractive spices, lavender, dark cherry, and mocha. The palate has a richness of dark plum, red berries, and fine nutty toasty oak. The tannins are fine and integrated putting it lengths ahead of its rivals. Although this Shiraz is in a class of its own, be prepared to step into the winners circle when paired with all red meats grilled or slow cooked.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.