There are many parallels between the art of the sculptor and that of the winemaker. Just as the sculptor chips away at a block of stone, the winemaker carefully tends to his grapes in the vineyard and devotes all his skills in the winery to sculpting the perfect wine.
The Sculptor uses only the best grapes selected from carefully nurtured vineyards. Our winemaker then employs all his artistry to sculpt this beautiful wine.
This cool climate Sauvigno Blanc has intense aromatics and an elegant fruit driven palate, fresh melon and passionfruit with delicate floral and citrus notes. It has well balanced acidity and generous length.
- $7.50 Shipping flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.