This famous Bordeaux variety delivers a superior appreciation to the customer through a lifted fragrance of dark cherry, red berries and anise with hints of vanilla on the nose. This follows through to an array of mulberry, blackberry and dark forest fruits on the palate, which fuses together with a hint of herbaceous characters to entice soft tannins.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.