Limited Release: 105 dozen bottles.
Screwcap, 12.5% alc. cellar to 2019
Please serve chilled to obtain maximum benefit of the flavours of this dry Rosé.
This is a punchy light and delicately copper-toned rose, its tangerine, cumquat and sour strawberry notes running along a tensile rail of acidity. Given a smudge of skin contact, fermented with wild yeast and matured in older French Oak, this lip-smacking rose was bottled unfiltered with plenty of energy from fore to aft. Rating 93
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.