Limited Release: 220 dozen bottles.
Screwcap, 13.2% alc. cellar to 2023
Very light and edgy, with a sappy skein of early harvest fruit in the ferment; a smidgeon (5%) of whole bunch. Sour cherry, sweet strawberry, orange rind and a fountain of tangy red fruit define the aroma, reverberating across the pumice-inflicted midrift, given further grip by well applied French oak (30% new). Light, aromatic, and easy to drink. Rating 92
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.