This wine is fresh and lively with a bright acid backbone. Flavours abound of nectarines and peaches, juicy citrus and grapefruit pith. Good length with delicate texture and a fine mineral thread. After barrel fermentation tis and lees stirring this wine has spent 12 months in new and aged French oak to develop into the complex wine you taste today. Enjoy fruits of our labour.
Wine of New Zealand
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.