Ripe, powerful and brooding, the bouquet displays vibrant characters of dark cherry and plum. Savory notes with underlying stalk, earthly mineral notes and spice. French oak supports the wine adding further layers of complexity. The wine has great presence, texture and length with vibrant dark cherry and plum characters dominating. Savoriness and spice are complimented with underlying mineral, spice and supportive French oak. The palate is long and finishes with powdery, yet persistent tannins. Deep, opulent and brooding, a great Pinot Noir with will reward careful cellaring.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.