Attractive lemon curd and white flower notes dominate the bouquet. Nougat, lemon barley and mealy notes are evident with beautifully balanced French oak. Hints of mineral wet slate are perceptible and will continue to evolve. Fine, tightly structured and pure, finishing with fine citrus acidity. Lemon curd and citrus zest characters dominate with nuances of white of white flowers, nougat barrel fermentation and subtle French Oak. Restraint, plenty of flavour and fine acidity - all hallmarks of a cooler season in the Yarra.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.