This traditionally grown Muscat of Alexandria wine has a powerfully perfumed, fragrant nose with rich sherbert, honey and melon flavours. A perfect accompaniment to soft cheeses and a lazy Sunday lunch.
A truly ecstatic experience awaits you!
Jimmy Watson Trophy Winner Winemaker
Winestate Magazine Best Value Wine Of Australia
Bronze Medal - 2016 Limestone Coast Wine Show
Winestate Magazine Equal Top In Category - Limestone Coast Wines Edition And New Releases 2016 Edition
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.