A lifetime of passion for winemaking and viticulture and it finally dawned on us that we really love what we make. Well defined varietal characteristics of ripe dark cherries, plum and blackcurrant mixed with well integrated toasty oak. The palate is soft yet full-bodied with rich ripe flavours of plum, blackcurrant and berry, following on to a long elegant oak finish.
From the Berton Vineyard.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.