A blend of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo and Vermentino. A mid weight palate hinting of black berries and strawberries balanced off with an interesting savoury touch coming to a clean crisp finish. Made for a platter of Italian meats, cheeses, olives, tomatoes and a long afternoon. Made using free run juice strained straight from the crusher. Fermented in an enclosed small volume fermenter. Viognier added at blending to give a little additional lift.
- $9.95 Flat rate per dozen. Shipping to SA
- $10.95 Flat rate per dozen Shipping to VIC, ACT and NSW
- $11.95 Flat rate per dozen Shipping to QLD
- $19.95 Flat rate per dozen. Shipping to NT, WA & TAS
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.