Forest fruits, rhubarb and liquorice with subtle hints of mocha and spice.
This Shiraz displays classic notes of plum jam, liquorice and rhubarb with subtle hints of vanilla on the nose. This embraces a finely structured palate and good balance of acid which combine with firm tannins that result in its rich full body structure. This intense alluring palate makes for a fantastic lingering finish.
Produced by Daniel Amadio of Amadio Wines.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.