A pale white wine with a pronounced bouquet of exotic fruit and wildflowers, with an attractive lingering aftertaste of apples and banana.
Grape Variety: Pinot Grigio
Moon-pale yellow with ash-grey hues.
Pronounced bouquet of exotic fruit and wildflower, with a touch of honey.
Balanced, fruity flavour with an attractive lingering aftertaste of apples and banana.
Light hors d'oeuvres, delicate first courses, fish, cold white meat.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details