At Three Pillars, we believe that three simple pleasures are the pillars to gracious living and a good life; food, wine, and music.
With food, wine, and music at hand, life is good!
"The Maestro" is a range of wines dedicated to those who compose and perform music and is a celebration of the joy music brings to one's life.
Selected Cabernet Sauvignon from premium vineyards throughout Langhorne Creek was vinified using a combination of fermentation styles and French oak to build complexity and structure. The wine has lifted aromas of chocolate and dark cherries, with a richly flavoured palate of spicy plum that finishes with smooth tannins. With superb length, it drink beautifully now and will reward those with patience. Encore!
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide (NT excluded)
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.