Following a wet winter and gentle spring, the three clones of Pinot Noir grown on Christmas Hill vineyard have seamlessly combined to produce a wine with black cherry and plum notes. Fine tannins and French oak contribute to a lingering savoury finish. Enjoy with duck and spicy dishes.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case to SA, VIC, ACT, NSW, QLD
- $19.95 Flat rate per case to NT, WA & TAS
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.