A blend of Vermentino, Chardonnay, and Viognier. Full of flavour in the citrus, melons and apricots spectrum Additional comment. The three varieties work together with the Chardonnay helping to moderate the fuller flavours of the Viognier and the naturally higher acid Vermentino brings a little zest to the blend. All three components fermented separately in tank. Chardonnay and Viognier aged on lees for six months. A very small amount of oak was used to build background character in the Chardonnay and Viognier components.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case to SA, VIC, ACT, NSW, QLD
- $19.95 Flat rate per case to NT, WA & TAS
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.