A blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Tempranillo and Shiraz. A hint of Viognier gives aromatic lift. Long persistent flavours including blackberries, mulberries balanced savoury characteristics and gentle tannins. This wine was made for BBQs and good company. A wine built from 10 distinct parcels of fruit after 18 months maturation in a mix of barrels and plastic wine maturation vessels. Each parcel was open-fermented in 2.5 to 5 tonne fermenters at 28 degrees for 7 days.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.