Serve chilled to around 8-12 degrees. Perfect on its own, but equally, if not better, with all things French – soft and hard cheeses, chicken grilled, poached or slow cooked, or a pot of mussels. Our crazy is served with roasted quail with a side of wild mushrooms and dauphinoise potatoes. Best shared amongst friends speaking in a French accent. Salute!
It’s Spring time as aromatics of white florals, honeysuckle and rose petals leap out of the bottle, delightfully integrated with freshly cut pear, white peach and nectarines. The palate is flooded with a refreshing and lively balance of ripe fleshy stone fruit and baked apple. The fresh fruit sweetness is coupled with a complex layer of creaminess that results in a long elegant lingering finish.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.