Regal, yet modern. Lifted high notes - an intriguing mix of rhubarb, turnip, radish, parsnip, white chocolate and clove. Scents of blackberry conserve, fig paste, black olive, oregano, bay-leaf, paprika. A hint of high quality French Oak Rhubarb compote carries over onto the palate, energised by blackcurrant and quince allies and red fruits. Tomato chutney/relish/pulp...giving way to savoury tapenade. Dutch red licorice. The feature here is texture....structurally woven, a mesh rather than a coating - tightening by oak, bound by powdery Coonawarra Cabernet tannins. Good grip, natural acidity , deep and long.
Medals & Awards
Gold Medal - Melbourne International Wine Show
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.