The grapes were cold soaked and minimally treated the preserve the fleshy fruit flavours of pinot noir. Minimal cap management was used during fermentation, with only two pumpovers per day. Judicious use of used French oak has preserved the classic pinot noir fruit characters.
Light cherry red with brick red hue.
Initially you are greeted by fresh cherry and rhubarb, with hints of violets. These fruits are married well with a slight stalkiness. Savoury oak characters add complexity to the generous nose.
On the palate there are juicy cherry and blackberry fruits, good savoury flavours and spice. The palate is supported by subtle spice and toasty oak. Fine velvety tannins and good acid are balanced well to produce a very enjoyable food wine.
- $7.50 Flat rate per case Australia-wide
- Deal is for 12 bottles of wine
- Shipping includes packing and handling
- Receiver must sign and be over 18
- Please see our Terms and Conditions for further details.